The best EMF blocking device is your STRAS . The patented technique in the STRAS provides a personalized protective field of 3 meters around you, with ‘gentle’ natural frequencies. Your body recognizes these natural frequencies which create harmony in your body. Within this field your body can recover and strenghten itself from the influence of electromagnetic radiation. This prevents and mitigates health complaints caused by electromagnetic radiation and 5G, 24 hours a day, indoors and outdoors, without charging (see reviews).
STRAS = the best EMF blocking device
Your STRAS has the size and weight of a ‘lipstick’ (70 mm x 14 mm, 40 grams). Usable 24 hours a day, indoors and outdoors without charging… To be worn in a pocket or bra…
Price temporarily $395,- includes shipment(*)
STRAS has been a godsend to many people, improving their wellbeing and quality of life by offering them a tailor-made level of protection against electromagnetic radiation. With so many electronic devices, connections, water veins and earth rays all around us, you can only try to imagine the amount of harmful radiation that is within close proximity to your body. This leads to a series of negative symptoms and conditions. Moreover, if you already suffer from a medical condition or disease, most likely the symptoms that you experience as a result of it, are further aggravated as a result of EMF radiation.
But once you invest in a STRAS device you will be able to benefit from personalized protection and therapeutic solutions. STRAS is not going to cure any disease or medical condition, but it has been proven from many peoples’ experiences that STRAS’s protective shielding will help such negative symptoms get considerably better over prolonged usage.
Besides this, it is worth pointing out that STRAS can quite simply be considered as your partner. This is because it will accompany you wherever you go and wherever you are in order to offer you the protection all the time and anywhere. One thing that will probably come to mind at this point is that one would end up worrying about recharging the device very often, as it is going to be switched on for so much time. However STRAS is about convenience, since recharging is nothing you will need to worry about as it recharges itself automatically.
In fact STRAS operates in a uniquely innovative manner by utilizing the negative energy to power itself up. So STRAS’ offers you so many benefits, while working anytime, all the time! It certainly could not get better than that right?
However, we do make things better for our esteemed customers. This is because we are committed to offer you the very best. In fact, we offer all STRAS customers discounts that can avail of when purchasing one or more STRAS device. Moreover, every STRAS device comes with a lifetime warranty. This is a clear demonstration of the level of trustworthiness and reputability our devices will be able to deliver.
Electromagnetic hypersensitivity symptoms
Electromagnetic radiation is unfortunately a major cause for disruption in cells in the human body. It is also a prime factor why the human body sometimes fails to self-heal. If you are looking for ways to improve your life and your general wellbeing, you should seriously consider investing in a STRAS device. Many people used to suffer from a myriad of common symptoms. They went often to seek medical advice, and tried various kinds of remedies to no avail, or with very little improvement. However once they started to keep their personal STRAS device with them wherever they went, they managed to get rid of such symptoms, and improve their wellbeing over a period of time.
Some of the most common symptoms that STRAS could help you gain relief from include headaches, stress, insomnia, intestinal problems, emotional instability, and behavioural disorders. Other problems include libido enhancement, high blood pressure, allergies, rheumatic problems, and even infertility due to reduced sperm count and quality. Medical conditions such as metabolic diseases, hypercusis, food allergies, MCS, CPLD, tinnitus, fibromyalgia, Alzheimer’s disease, and even cancer symptoms could also be slightly improved thanks to protection derived from a blocking device such as STRAS.
Sources of Radiation
These days we are practically surrounded by electronic devices which emit radiation that is harmful to our bodies. Smartphones, tablets, laptops, microwave ovens, wi-fi connections, 3G, 4G, 5G, smart meters, cell towers and power lines all lead to harmful radiation. Besides these artificial sources, there are also natural sources of radiation such as terrestrial radiation or earth rays, and veins of water.
So when investing in a STRAS device you would be benefiting from an EMF shield tailor made for your body. With all such harmful radiation sources surrounding you it is a form of investment for a better future with improved health!
STRAS is an EMF blocking product that can offer you EMF radiation protection like no other as it is a personalized device. No one else, not even in your own house will have the same STRAS device as you. During the first 14 days your STRAS device will be operating as well as adapting itself to your particular body frequencies. This is a key part of the personalization process.
Most of the negative symptoms you used to suffer from should either subside or improve considerably after you start keeping your STRAS device close to your body wherever you are. In fact you might experience some detoxification symptoms during the first 14 days. These are quite rare but they are a sign that STRAS is indeed working effectively. Some symptoms, which subside within a few days’ time include fatigues, headaches, active intestines, increased sweating and a distinct taste in the mouth.
STRAS can offer you a comprehensive and customized level of EMF blocking, making it the best device on the market.
Electromagnetic hypersensitivity symptoms
Electromagnetic radiation disturbs the cel communication the human body and undermines the body’s self-healing ability. The following concerns may occur:
- Impaired concentration
- Overloading and dysfunctioning of the immune system
- Libido enhancement
- Disturbed good chakra operation
- Inexplicable headache
- Emotional instability
- Chaos in your mind and emotions
- Stomach and intestinal complaints
- Increased blood pressure
- Cause allergies
- Behavioural disorders
- Reumatic problems
- Spontanious abortion
- Brain tumor
- Childhood leukaemia
- Infertility due to reduced sperm quality
- Alzheimer’s diseqse
EHS often occurs in combination with other sensivities, illness and disorders:
- High sensitivity: 20% of the people are highly sensitive, this makes ‘more sensitive to external stimuli’.
- MCS, hypersensitivity to chemicals
- CPLD, hypersensitivity to brightness
- Hypercusis, hypersensitivity to loud sounds
- Food allergies, such as gluten, lactose etcetera
- Hay fever and allergy to pollen
- ME/CVS, chronic fatigue syndrom
- Sentive top PBDE’s, storage of multiple brominated dyphenylethers in fat tissue
- Autoimmune diseases
- Metabolic diseases
Sources of radiation
There are different types of radiation sources. In the world of EMF protection many abbriviations and terms are used with regard to radiation sources. Here’s a brief explanation:
- EF = electrical field, is a field around an object or wire that has voltage on it
- MF= magnetic field, is a field around a wire that current flows through
- EMV = electromagnetic fiels, a field is emitted by a high frequency transmitter (HF)
The most common radiation sources:
- Smart meters
- Cell towers
Natural radiation sources
The most common natural sources are:
- Terrestrial radation / Earth rays
- Veins of water
The personalization of your STRAS is custom made and consists of two steps:
Each STRAS is custom made by setting it specifically for you, using numerological insights according to the well-known mathematician Pythagoras. If you order a STRAS for someone else it is important that we get the name and place of residence. If two people have the same name and address, then the year of birth is also important to distinguish.
The first 14 days
The STRAS learns your personal, body-specific frequenties, during the first 14 days of use. During this part of the personalization the EMF protection is fully tailored to your needs. This makes the STRAS unique and more pleasant for your body compared to other EMF protection devices.
Reduction of complaints
If you already have EHS complaints it depends on the type and duration of the complaints, when you notice the relief of complaints. By wearing the STRAS close to your body, you will experience in a very subtle way that your complaints will be reduced and disappear completly wherever possible.
You may have detoxification symptoms during the first 14 days. This is not the cause with everyone. The most common symptoms are fatigue, active intestines, distinct taste in your mouth, headache, dismal feelings and thoughts, more sweating etcetera. After 14 days it will improve significantly.
The WHO uses the maximum EMF values established by the International Commission on Non-Ionicing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP). Harmfulness is not included in the determination of the ‘safe’ limits. The limits are based on thermal effects.
SBM guideline (Germany) versus ICNIRP high frequency radiation standard:
- Anywhere 10.000.000 µW/m2
- Slaapplek: 0,1 µW/m2
- Werkplek: 0,1 – 10,0 µW/m2
In Germany, the government has adopted the ICNIRP standard.
Scientists and doctors
German doctors and scientists are based on the idea that people should feel good without developing complaints. The result is the establishment of the SBM-2015 standard (SBM = Standard der Baubiological Messtechnik and has been in existence since 1992). If you have EHS complaints, even the SBM standards are not yet strict enough.
Radiation sources such as mobile phones and Wi-Fi can certainly endanger health in children. This is the conclusion of the Council of Europe in its report. In 2011, the Council called in its Member States to stop installing Wi-Fi in schools. This is pending further information.
In 2011, the who applied the label ‘possibly carcinogenic’ to the electromagnetic fields (EMF). Electro-hypersentiveness has been officially recognized as a handicap in Sweden.
The STRAS is seen in many countries as the best EMF protection.
Send back within 30 days after purchase
The purchase of your STRAS is not covered by the “distance Purchase” law as the product is made specifically for you. It is not a product that can be re-sold after you have returned it. Buying your STRAS is a conscious purchase to protect you from (un)natural electromagnetic radiation.
Before your STRAS is sent to you, it has been tested so that we are sure of the correct operation. If you wear these 14 days against your body(*) your STRAS have learned your personal frequencies. After you do this, you are protected from (un)natural electromagnetic radiation. Your EHS complaints are going to decrease over time. Very subtle you will experience that you will feel better.
(*) Do not shower, bath or swim.
If you want to return your STRAS, the following conditions apply to get 70%(**) of the purchase price back:
- Within 30 days of the date of purchase, the STRAS must be returned to our possession
- The STRAS must be returned in the original packaging
- Send an extended email or registered letter within 30 days of the date of purchase explaining why you think your STRAS would not work (***)
If not all three conditions are met, no refund will be made.
Upon receipt of your STRAS, it is tested and the personalization elements are removed. If no abuse or misuse is found, the refund will be paid within 14 days.
(**) We are sure that your STRAS works, it is a favor to take back your STRAS, but it contains your personal frequencies. Removing this information and re-using your STRAS takes time. This effort is compensated by the 30% of the purchase amount. This way a STRAS remain affordable for everyone.
(***) A limited remark ‘it does not work’ is not an acceptable explanation of the non-functioning. We expect a comprehensive explanation.
You will find STRAS users all over the planet.
- Albania, mostly protecting in the Durrës and Tirana regions
- Argentina, mostly protecting in the Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, La Plata, Mar del Plata, San Miguel de Tucumán, Salta, Santa Fe de la Vera Cruz, Vicente López and Corrientes regions
- Austria (Österreich), mostly protecting in the Vienna (Wien), Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Klagenfurt regions
- Australia, mostly protecting in the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed Heads, Canberra and Darwin regions
- Bahrain, mostly protecting in the Manama region
- Belarus, mostly protecting in the Minsk, Borisov and Soligorsk regions
- Belgium (België), mostly protecting in the Brussels (Brussel), Antwerp (Antwerpen), Luik (Liège), Gent, Mechelen and Turnhout regions
- Bolivia, mostly protecting in the Santa Cruz De La Sierra, Cochabamba, La Paz, Sucre, Oruro, Tarija, Potosi, Sacaba and Montero regions
- Bulgaria, mostly protecting in the Sofia, Polvdiv and Varna regions
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, mostly protecting in the Sarajevo, Banja Luka, Tuzla and Zenica regions
- Brazil (Brasil), mostly protecting in the São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, Forteleza, Belo Horizonte, Manaus, Curitiba, Recife, Goiânia, Porto Alegre, Guarulhos, Belém, Campinas and Maceió regions
- Cambodia, mostly protecting in the Phno Penh, Takeo and Kampong Saom regions
- Canada, mostly protecting in the Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Missisauga, Winniepeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton and Halifax regions
- Chile (Chili), mostly protecting in the Santiago, Puente Alto, Viña del Mar, San Bernardo, Talca, Concepción, La Pintana, Puerto Montt and Iquique regions
- China, mostly protecting in the Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Nanjing and Wuhan regions
- Columbia, mostly protecting in the Bogotá, Cali, Medellín, Barranquilla, Cartagena, Cúcuta, Bucaramanga, Pereira and Santa Marta regions
- Croatia, mostly protecting in the Zagreb, Split, Rijeka, Osijek and Zadar regions
- Cuba, mostly protecting in the Havana, Santiago de Cuba, Camagüey, Holguin and Santa Clara regions
- Danmark, mostly protecting in the Kopenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg and Odense regions
- Dominican Republic, mostly protecting in the Santa Domingo, Santiago de los Caballeros and La Romana regions
- Egypt, mostly protecting in the Cairo, Alexandria, Giza, Port Said, Suez and Luxor regions
- El Salvador, mostly protecting in the San Salvador, Soyapango, Santa Ana, San Miguel, Meijicanos, Santa Tecla, Apopa and Delgado regions
- Equador, mostly protecting in the Guayaquil, Quito, Cuenca, Machala and Manta regions
- Estonia, mostly protecting in the Tallinn, Tartu and Narva regions
- Finland, mostly protecting in the Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Oulu, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Pori Kuopio and Vaasa regions
- France, mostly protecting in the Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Lille, Bordeaux, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, Rennes, Grenoble, Rouen, Toulon, Montpellier, Douai-Lens, Avignon, Saint Etienne, Tours, Clermont-Ferrand, Nancy, Orléans, Caen, Angers, Metz, Dijon and Valenciennes regions
- Georgia, mostly protecting in the Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi, Sukhumi, Zugdidi and Rustavi regions
- Germany, mostly protecting in the Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Cologne (Köln), Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Essen, Leipzig Bremen, Hanover (Hannover), Nuremberg (Nürnberg), Duisburg and Munich regions
- Greece, mostly protecting in the Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Larissa, Heraklion, Peristeri, Kallithea, Nikaia, Kalamaria and Volos regions
- Hungary, mostly protecting in the Budapest, Debrecen, Miskolc, Székesfehérvár, Gyõr, Pécs, Szeged, Nyiregyháza, Kecskemét and Szombathely regions
- Honduras, mostly protecting in the Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula, Choloma, La Ceiba, Ciudad Choluteca, Comayagua, La Lima, Danli and Tocoa regions
- Hong Kong, mostly protecting in the Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long Kau Hui and Tung Chung regions
- Iceland, mostly protecting in the Reykjavik, Kopavogur and Hafnarfjoerdur regions
- India, mostly protecting in the Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Cheunnai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur and Lucknow regions
- Indonesia, mostly protecting in the Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi, Palembang, Tangerang, Makassar, South Tangerang, Semarang, Depok and Batam regions
- Iran, mostly protecting in the Tehran, Razavi Khorasan, Isfahan, Alborz, Fars, East Azerbaijan, Qom, Khuzestan and Kermanshah regions
- Iraq, mostly protecting in the Baghdad, Basra, Mosul, Erbil, Abu Ghraib and Kirkuk regions
- Ireland, mostly protecting in the Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Derry, Limerick, Galway, Craigavon, Waterford, Drogheda and Dundalk regions
- Israel (Yzrael), mostly protecting in the Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Ashdod, Rishon LeZiyyon, Petah Tikva, Beersheba, Netanya, Holon, Bnei Barak, Rehovot and Bat Yam regions
- Italy, mostly protecting in the Rome, Milan (Milano), Naples (Napoli), Turin (Torino), Palermo, Genoa (Genova), Bologna, Verona and Venice regions
- Jamaica, mostly protecting in the Kingston, New Kingston, Spanish Town, Portmore and Montego Bay regions
- Japan, mostly protecting in the Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Fukuoka, Kyoto, Kawasaki and Saitana regions
- Jordan, mostly protecting in the Amman, Zarqa, Ibrid, Russeifa, Wadi Al Seer, Adjlun, Aqaba, Rukban and Madaba regions
- Kosovo, mostly protecting in the Pristina and Prizren regions
- Kuwait, mostly protecting in the Al Ahmadi and Hawalli regions
- Latvia, mostly protecting in the Riga and Daugavpils regions
- Liechtenstein, mostly protecting in the Schaan,Vaduz,Triesen, Balzers and Eschen regions
- Luxembourg (Luxemburg), mostly protecting in the Luxembourg City, Esch-sur-Alzette, Differdange and Dudelange regions
- Malasya, mostly protecting in the Kuala Lumpur, Seberan Perai, Subung Jaya, George Town, Ipoh, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya and Iskandar Puteri regions
- Malta, mostly protecting in the Qormi region
- Mexico, mostly protecting in the Mexico City, Ecatepec, Guadalajara, Puebla City, Ciudad Juárez, Tijuana, León, Monterrey, Zapopan, Nezahualcóyotl, Culiacán, Chihuahua City, Naucalpan and Merida regions
- Republic of Moldova
- Montenegro, mostly protecting in the region of Podgorica
- Moroco (Maroc), mostly protecting in the Casablanca, Rabat, Fès, Salé, Agadir, Tangier, Meknes, Oujda, Al Hoceima, Kenitra and Tétouan regions
- Netherlands, mostly protecting in the Amsterdam, The Hague (Den Haag), Rotterdam, Utrecht, Breda, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Dordrecht, Leiden, Werkendam, Den Bosch, Groningen, Apeldoorn and Arnhem regions
- New Zealand, mostly protecting in the Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga, Lower Hutt and Dunedin regions
- Nicaraqua, mostly protecting in the Managua, León, Masaya, Matalgalpa and Chinandega regions
- North-Macedonia, mostly protecting in the Skopje, Bitola, Kumanovo, Prilep and Tetovo regions
- Norway, mostly protecting in the Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger, Drammen and Fredrikstad regions
- Oman, mostly protecting in the Muscat, Seeb, Salalah, Bawshar and Sohar regions
- Pakistan, mostly protecting in the Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Quetta and Islamabad regions
- Panama, mostly protecting in the Panamá, Colón, David, La Chorrera, Santiago and Penonomé regions
- Paraguay, mostly protecting in the Asunción, Ciudad del Este, San Lorenzo, Luque, Capiatá, Lambaré, Fernando de la Mora and Limpio regions
- Peru, mostly protecting in the Lima, Arequipa, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Piura, Huancayo, Cusco, Chimbote, Iquitos and Tacna regions
- Philippines, mostly protecting in the Quezon City, Manila, Caloocan, Davao City, Cebu, Zamboang City, Taguig, Pasig, Cagayan De Oro City and Paranaque regions
- Poland (Polska), mostly protecting in the Warsaw, Lódz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice, Bialystok and Gdynia regions
- Portugal, mostly protecting in the Lisbon (Lisboa), Porto, Vila Nova de Gaia, Amadora, Braga, Coimbra, Funchal, Almada, Setúbal, Agualva-Cacém, Barreiro and Aveiro regions
- Romania, mostly protecting in the Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca and Craiova regions
- Russia, mostly protecting in the Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirisk, Yekateringburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novogrod, Samara Omsk and Rostov-on-Don regions
- Saudi Arabia, mostly protecting in the Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Sultanah, Dammam, Ta’if, Tabuk, Al Kharj, Buraydah, Khamis Mushait, Al Hufuf, Al Mubarraz, Hafar Al Batin, Ha’il, Najran, Al Jubayl, Abha, Yanbu and Khobar regions
- Serbia, mostly protecting in the Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac and Kraljevo regions
- Signapore, mostly protecting in the Singapore and Woodlands regions
- South Korea, mostly protecting in the Seoul (Seoel), Busan, Incheon, Daegu, Daejeon, Gwangju, Suwon, Goyang-si, Seongnam-si, Jeonju and Ulsan regions
- Spain (Españia), mostly protecting in the Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Málaga, Murcia and Alicante regions
- Slovenia, mostly protecting in the Ljubljana and Maribor regions
- Slovakia, mostly protecting in the Bratislava and Martin regions
- South Africa, mostly protecting in the Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Soweto, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Pietermaritzburg, Benoni and Bloemfontein regions
- Surinam (Suriname), mostly protecting the Parimaribo, Lelydorp, Brokopond and Nieuw Nickerie regions
- Sweden (Sverige), mostly protecting in the Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Uppsala regions
- Taiwan, mostly protecting in the Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Banqiao, Hsinchu, Keelung and Nantou regions
- Tajikistan, mostly protecting in the Dushanbe, Khujand, Kulob and Bokhtar regions
- Thailand, mostly protecting in the Bangkok, Krung Thep, Nouthaburi, Chiang Mai, Pak Kret and Hat Yai regions
- Turkey, mostly protecting in the Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Gazianlep, Konya, Mersin and Samsun regions
- Ukrain, mostly protecting in the Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Dnipro, Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Mykolaiv, Mariupol, Luhansk, Sevastopol and Poltavo regions
- United Arab Emirates, mostly protecting in the Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman ande Ras Al Khaimah regions
- United Kingdom (UK), mostly protecting in the London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Sheffield and Glastonburry regions
- United States of America (USA), mostly protecting in the New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Columbus, Fort Worth, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, Washington D.C., Kansas City, Pasadena, Boston, El Paso, Detroit, Nashville, Memphis, Portland, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Louisville, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Albuquerque, Tucson, Fresno, Sacramento, Kansas City, San Diego, Atlanta, Long Beach, Miami, New Orleans, Oakland, Michigan, Orlando, Reno, Richmond, Salt Lake City, Charleston, Berkeley and West Palm Beach regions
- Venezuela, mostly protecting in the Caracas, Marcaibo, Valencia, Barquisimeto, Maracay, Ciudad Guayana and Petare regions
- Vietnam, mostly protecting in the Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Haiphong and Biên Hòa regions
- Qatar, mostly protecting in the Doha and Al Rayyan regions
Isn’t your country or region on the list? Be the first STRAS adaptor in your region with the best EMF blocking device…